0

Lily's 1st Christmas (in photos)


Christmas Eve at the In-Laws

[first gift of the night - matching P.J's with her cousin!]


[she also got a sleeping bag to match her cousin's from last year!]

[I love this picture...they are so cute together]


Christmas Eve at our home

     
      
     




Christmas Morning!

[coming out to see all of her gifts]

[reading her card from her mommy and daddy]

[inside her Dora playhut!]

[she loves the tunnel!]

[opening her stocking]




Christmas at Grandpa's house

[opening one of 100 gifts she received]

["Excuse me...this is MY gift!"]

[remember when I said, "I wish my sisters and I could take pictures in front of the tree in ridiculous outfits like the old days"? Well my wish came true, when my sister bought us matching p.j's! haha]

[back at home - Lily wanted to play on her new cute lamb rocker from Pottery Barn]
[p.s. - ignore my husbands outfit...he's wearing Transformers p.j's he got from my sister as a joke...
...except, he secretly loves them]


Hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment