0

can't our players just get along?

Ughh. Portis needs to stop talking. Every time he opens his mouth he says something stupid. He pretty much came out and called Campbell a pushover who sucks as a team captain. Stuff like this really annoys me as a loyal Redskins fan. Then again, if we had a winning record this season, maybe I wouldn't be so easily annoyed. Oh well, I'm just glad Campbell came back and defended himself. I can't say that Portis is 100% wrong in what he said, but why does he always have to be so disrespectful? I wonder which one of them will be gone by next season...my money's on Portis.

Then there's Arenas. Good ol' Gilbert. I wonder at what point he thought it would be a good idea to bring not one, but three guns into the locker room. So, now he's suspended indefinitely for taking his guns out and playing a not so funny joke on Javaris Crittenton after they had an argument a few nights before. In his defense, they were supposedly unloaded and the argument between him and Javaris Crittenton stemmed from a card game. I know what its like to be a sore loser...just ask my husband after he came back to beat me in Mario Kart.

Oh, and Welcome to D.C., Shanahan!!
Can't wait to see what the off-season brings. HAIL!


0 comments:

Post a Comment