0

finally the weekend

Time flies by so quickly these days. It's already Labor Day! Last weekend we went down to DC to partially celebrate our 1 year anniversary. Of course we had to choose the day of Ted Kennedy's funeral, which baffled us as to why it was sooo crowded, until we finally realized what was going on. So while everyone else was waiting for the funeral procession, we took pictures by the Capitol.






Our main reason for going downtown was to try out Granville Moore's , which claims to have the best Mussels according to Bobby Flay's Throwdown. The food was aaaamazing. We went with our friends Matty and Jodie and decided that we would start a new tradition and try a new restaurant twice a month. Every time I'm in DC I always tell myself we need to go more often. There's so much to do and we take for granted that we live so close!





Last week was a super busy week with workdays lasting from 7:30am to 8pm. I couldn't be happier that it is finally the weekend! That means football & BBQs! After this long weekend there is so much more to look forward to. On Tuesday, Brian and I are going to the Kings of Leon concert! Then, Friday afternoon I leave with the girls for a weekend at Ocean City to celebrate Sarah's bachelorette party. Can't wait!







Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband!


0 comments:

Post a Comment