0

winery fun

4.18.09 -The wine tour this year was amazing! 48 girls on one charter bus = drunken fun! We hit up Hillsborough then trekked over to Breaux and ended at Quattro Goomba. The weather was perfect and the live music made it that much better. I don't know why I don't go more often to wineries, they're the perfect way to spend a beautiful day out.

On another note..it's about time that I start to detox. I think I've almost caught up on my 9+ months of not drinking. I need to get my butt back into shape and when it's raining out, the last thing I want to do is go for a run (ok - walk). I guess it's time for me to stop putting off the inevitable work out routine. I've used this whole "having a baby thing" as an excuse for too long!

Baby update: Lilyan is 3 months old! Ahh where has the time gone! I can't believe how much of her personality is showing more and more these days. All day long she wants to chew on her hands and now you can tell she is recognizing the difference between other people and her parents. Even though she's growing way too fast, I love this stage! I also just bought her the Your Baby Can Read series. Who knows if it'll work, but it can't hurt. Besides, if she's going to be watching tv at home (which is inevitable since we live in a small apartment with a 60 inch tv) , she might as well be watching something educational!



0 comments:

Post a Comment