1

back to reality.

Work sucks. Today is officially my first day back at work. Luckily not too many people know I'm back yet, so I haven't been bombarded with phone calls or emails. I like this..I can just sit here inconspicuously and get paid. Although we are going through a re-org, so I may want to get some work done or else they might phase me out like Milton from Office Space.

Now for a little weekend update:
  • Lily smiles now! and I'm not talkin about the gassy smiles..
  • Friday night - I drank too much. We had a few friends...wait just one friend over..and played Scene It Seinfeld - love that game! I actually don't miss drinking that much and definitely don't miss the hangovers.
  • Saturday - got some news that one of my bff's is gettin married! Congrats Sarah & Sam!! I'm thinking they might have a Harry Potter themed wedding around Christmas time. haha jk Sarah!
  • Sunday - finished "New Moon". Only 2 away from getting VIP access at the Twilight Party later this month...haha don't ask. This is the one guilty pleasure that I'm letting myself get away with.
  • Monday - Snow day!
So come to think of it, my weekends have been pretty lame lately. Hopefully this weekend will be more promising. I need to start planning a ladies night...any ideas ladies? I think Brian owes me one or two considering the circumstances over the past 10 months :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel! going back to work was sad. i transferred to our office in rosslyn starting this week and it's even WORSE... i feel like i never see her. :( so i totally know how you feel! the bright side is that you cherish the time you spend with her 1000x more than you thought you did before!

Post a Comment