0

me lucky charm

Saturday was the perfect day for a parade! We went to Old Town Alexandria for the Irish Day Parade. Lily loved the cobblestone paths because they put her right to sleep in her stroller. Isn't her outfit so cute? She thought so too...which is why she pooped all over it and we had to strip the poor girl of her clothes in front of everyone on a bench. Trust me, it was better than changing her in the bathroom of Pat Troy's.

On another note..this is my first full week at work and it is dragging on and on and on..At least I get to work from home tomorrow, which means I get to spend all day with Lil G!

Ok, I'm tired...............plus i can't think of anything to write worth reading....and my husband is making fun of me for blogging and not watching American Idol with him...dork.

ta ta for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment