0

things i'm loving right now...


category: quick toddler food

Normally I like to cook for Lily, but sometimes there's not enough time in the day to do everything. So here are a few things that I rely on for quick meals and on-the-go snacks:

Breakfast:

1) YoBaby Plus Fruit & Cereal Yogurt and YoBaby 3-in-1 meals

 

2) Earth's Best Cereal Bars
 
3) Earth's Best Organic Mini-Waffles
 
Lunch/Dinner:  

1) Coleman Organic® Chicken Breast Nuggets


[so so good...i have to constantly remind myself that I bought them for Lily and not me]

2) Earth's Best Frozen Meals
 [oddly enough, her favorite part of these meals are the veggies!]

3) Frozen veggies
Snacks:

1) Toddler Mum-Mum's

  

2) Garden Cheddar Goldfish

  
[now with veggies added!]

Other things that are quick and easy to prepare: cut up bananas, sliced cantaloupe, & cheese cubes. Hope this gives you some quick ideas for your toddler!


0 comments:

Post a Comment