0

tuesdays with ashley

I'm tired of my blog design.
Why must Lily insist on trying to get out of her crib the moment I set her down?

I can't believe it will be our one year anniversary on Monday! Crap - what do I get him? Something to do with paper?
My shoulder hurts. really bad.

Is it nice outside? Sunny? I can't tell since I live in the darkness of the blinds.
I need to make coffee.
I need to do laundry.
I need to clean.

I should start exercising more.
We need to start eating healthier.
Speaking of, I need to get groceries... and diapers.

I should get back to work. 
I love working from home. I love being home. I wish I was a stay at home mom.

what should I make for dinner? i'll look up a recipe from food network. i want their magazine.

ughh i need coffee. 

i hate the new coffee i bought. i'll add that to my grocery list. new coffee. better coffee.

Is it really only Tuesday?!?

crap. Lily is crying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment