0

busy bee

My lack of blog posts have not only been a result of pure laziness, but also because I've been way too busy with vacation, work, work, and work. So I am taking advantage of a canceled meeting and quickly typing away.

June 28th - July 4th:

We drove to Seneca, SC to visit my relatives at their house on Lake Keowee. This is how we spent the majority of the week:
Aunt & Uncle's House

Baby Pool

Swimming
Playing in WaterfallsBoatingRelaxing on Islands
We returned home on July 4th where we watched the fireworks in Ashburn. Surprisingly, Lily enjoyed the fireworks and barely even flinched while they were going off.



And now I am back at work. The vacation flew by and it's only a matter of weeks before I'm back in Dallas. These next few days, weeks & months will be extremely busy at work with our upcoming realignment, but I'm up for the challenge. I'd much rather be busy at work than the other way around. One thing I have noticed is how hard it is to keep up with things at home when I'm busy at work. There are not enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished.

On my to-do list:
  1. Send out invitations to Lily's upcoming Baptism in August
  2. Plan reception afterward, order cupcakes
  3. Get car inspected
  4. Change my last name to my legal name on all things (so I'm a year behind...)
  5. Update Lily's baby books and send out recent pictures to family
  6. Organize nursery and clothes
  7. Help Tracy with wedding planning
  8. Help plan Sarah's bachelorette party, get bridesmaid dress
  9. Look for bigger place to live
  10. Plan a getaway for our 1 year anniversary (8.31.09)
I'm sure there's a bunch more I have to do, but 10 is enough for now! I'll try to blog more later, but for now it's back to work. Also, I'm frustrated with how Blogger sucks at formatting posts and pictures and don't have the patience in me today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment